How lucky are we that will live in this day and age where we can press a few buttons on a computer or mobile device and in 2 short days items we want show up right at our door step? Amazon is such a great tool and they offer just about everything!
“Don’t think, just do.” is a mantra I use frequently to get things done. If I run out of something in the house and I think to myself “Oh, I’ll order this on Amazon!” I try to do it right away then I don’t forget to grab it at the store 3 times in a row and it saves me a ton of time. This results in a lot of packages, but getting mail is fun! 😅
Here is a list of some recent things I’ve gotten off Amazon and loved, maybe they’ll help you out too.
- Amino Acids– When I began working out with @breeglaski_fit she recommended this drink mix to me. I asked her if she used a pre workout and she mentioned this instead. I typically will drink this throughout my workout and it helps with muscle repair as well as focus. I wouldn’t call it a pre workout by any means, it does not give you that jolt of energy, but it does have caffeine. The price point is great and so is the flavor, I personally like the Blue Mojito!
- Conair Hot Rollers– I love these! I’ve had hot rollers in the past but I liked these better because they are 1.5″ wide. My previous set came with really small ones that produced extremely tight curls and didn’t get used really at all. This set of 6 hot rollers are advertised as a travel set. They do come in a nice, slightly compact, heat box however I don’t plan on packing them in my suitcase. The rollers themselves are covered in a velvet texture, this make its possible for you to handle them without getting burned– plus they are more gentle on your hair. I use these rollers for volume, they allow you to lift the hair from the root and get that glamorous flip. Check them out, they’re a fun way to spice up your typical hair routine.
- Wooden Pants Hangers– I’m guilty of using plastic mis-matched pants hangers that typically come on clothing from department stores that are over 10 years old. When I moved to South Carolina it was the perfect time to be an adult and respect my clothing, that meant hanging up my pants on hangers that FIT them…and matched! It has been slightly life changing! My closet looks much more organized and these are a really great deal– less than $2 per hanger woo woo!
- Ring Light– At the beginning of the year I told myself I was going to launch my YouTube channel. I bought this ring light and was very impressed with not only the quality but the bright crisp light it gave off. While the YouTube dream is still living on paper (I decided to wait until I lived in 1 place to launch) I do use this light to do my makeup, and craft my custom bracelets. It folds up really nicely into a carrying case and it’s pretty lightweight. If you’re in the market for a ring light I suggest this one for sure!
- Eyebrow Razors– These I discovered while watching a Jaclyn Hill YouTube video. She showed how she “shaves” her face with these little razors and explains the benefits. I’ll link the video here. She explains that she does this to help exfoliate and eliminate any peach fuzz on her face, it helps with product absorption and allows makeup to glide on more smoothly. I was sold! I gave them a try and I really liked the results. I haven’t had any issues with re-growth and my skin feels smooth. These definitely are not a substitute for dermaplaning (deeper exfoliation), but great for eliminating peach fuzz.
- Pan Lid Organizer– I love this thing! Our pan cabinet was a disaster with lids everywhere and it would be a crash every time I went to get a pot out. This has helped SO much and it is so simple. It really helps to save some space.
- Wet Brush– Have you tried one of these yet? What are you waiting for? This brush is amazing! It’s literally designed for wet hair, wet hair is extremely fragile so it’s important to be gentle with it. This brush glides right through the hair. My hair dresser uses one too. I’ve repurchased this brush a few times, I love it!
- Sticky Bra– These are a must have for summer. I understand they might not work well for everyone, but for me they are a go to. A big pet peeve of mine is when my bra straps are visible, I think it really takes away from the outfit and can look messy on certain occasions. These eliminate all straps and bands from showing, they are comfortable and stick really well. They can be hand washed in the sink and the stick still works after.
- Hair Scarves– I kept seeing people on Instagram with their hair styled cute and a hair scarf wrapped around it. These were a great deal, they are a good length and I like the print (it reminds me of Versace). I’ve worn these in my hair but also tied them to bags, you can wrap them around the handles of bags to add some color. Get creative! I’m sure there is tons of inspiration on Pinterest too. Buy a pack and give them out to your friends, or tie them on a present!
- Bluetooth Camera Remote Shutter– I bought these for a friend and I and they work GREAT! They are super tiny and easy to use. They are helpful if you don’t always have someone to take your photo. Apple and Android compatible.
The rest of my order history consists of items for my puppy, nothing too exciting. These were definitely the top things I’ve ordered lately and also quite random. What have you been loving off of Amazon?
Have a beautiful day❤️