I am so excited to share with you what I got from the Alo Yoga sale this year! This sale only happens once a year so as soon as it launched I filled up my cart and checked out. There is no other clothing brand that represents my personal style more than Alo Yoga. Their motto is “Studio to Street” and they perfectly encompass both of those attributes in their styles. The winter collection they launched most recently is so amazing and the Alo Soft pieces are SO great for the cold winters here in New York. Here’s what I splurged on in my last order:
I’m just going to go in order with my full review of each item, here we go!
- The Limited Edition Exclusive Crop Hoodie – I got the grey one in the spring time when they launched these hoodies, but I loved it so much that I got the black one this time around. These hoodies are so incredibly soft and have that “worn-in” feeling. They are cropped perfectly to pair with some high waist bottoms without showing too much.
- The Intention Pant – The first day I found myself on the Alo Yoga website I was searching and searching for these pants. My favorite Instagrammer, Yogi, teacher, and friend @JadeAlectra was wearing them and I instantly fell in love. When I saw that my size was finally back in stock I didn’t hesitate another moment. I can’t wait to wear these in some upcoming photoshoots and warmer weather because these pants are just so unique, and comfy!
- City Long Sleeve Top – This was a last minute add to cart item. I find if I purchase items from Alo in complete outfits it helps me get dressed easier because I’m not rummaging around my closets for something that matches. I saw the photo of the model in the Nectar Lounge Leggings and this sweatshirt was paired with them and it just goes so well together. This sweatshirt’s seams has about a half inch of sherpa which makes for a fun detail. Super Soft!
- Alosoft Lush Bra – This bra is SO comfortable and supportive. I typically wear an XS and am a 32b. It’s incredibly soft and comes in very pretty colors and there are bottoms that match made of the exact material. The strappy detailing in the back of this bra is super cute under tanks and open back tops.
- Lounge Bra – I was hesitant to buy this bra because it doesn’t have any kind of padding in it, just material. It is comfortable however I find it to be a little bit tight, I would consider sizing up. It is made out of the Alosoft material. Would be good for yoga, but nothing high intensity.
- Lush Bra – This is the same shape as the Alosoft Lush Bra. I actually purchased this same bra in white last year and I loved it so much that I had to get the black cherry color. I think this color pairs really well with black and I wear a lot of it! This bra has good support and padding. It is a lower cut so it may get distracting during a high intensity workout.
- High Waist Moto Legging – I LOVE these leggings. I waited for the sale to treat myself to these but I have totally been eyeing them all year. They are so badass! You can dress them up or down which I live for! The the faux leather detailing is so cool!
- High Waist Lounge Legging – If I could live in these leggings I would. They are so soft and surprisingly very warm. They looked really cute tucked into boots during a recent snowstorm here. I saw some other amazing reviews on Instagram about these leggings so I decided to get the nectar and black ones, it was a great decision!
- High Waist Moto Legging – (Same as above) but this color is so beautiful! It pairs really well with black or white!
The Alo Yoga sale only happens once per year and it is ending at 11:59pm tonight! If you love comfy and stylish clothing this is something you should for sure check out… Ladies drop the hint on your boyfriend tonight and let him know that you’re helping him SAVE money and get Christmas shopping done from the couch– it’s a win win! If you have any further questions about the clothing please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via the contact tab or Instagram @Racquel_Marie_!